1 sweet potato
4 baby carrots, halved
4 celery stalks, chopped
8 ounce can cranberry beans, drained and rinsed
4 ounces mixed salad greens
1 Tbsp. golden raisins
4 scallions, sliced diagonally
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
5 ounces plain yogurt
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
- Peel and dice the sweet potato. Add to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook baby carrots in separate pan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain thoroughly and add to the sweet potato along with celery and cranberry beans.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds. Chop the flesh and add to bean mixture.
- Line a large serving bowl with salad greens. Spoon the sweet potato and bean mixture on top and sprinkle with raisins and scallions.
- To make dressing, place all ingredients in screw-top jar and shake until thoroughly blended.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve!