Provide the richest environment possible
for a healthy baby, healthy momma,
easier recovery, and long-term
habits that benefit you and your child.
Partner with Jamie
to identify the root causes of your health issues and begin your journey to wellness, resilience, and vibrant health. Jamie is a registered nurse, holds certificates in nutritional counseling and emotional empowerment FEEL process advanced level coaching. She is educated in nutrition response testing–professional level and continues to pursue continuing education courses.
Jamie’s self-appearance has always been a struggle since childhood making her conscious of her body and what she ate. That led Jamie to have a lifelong passion for health, the human body, and striving to always look, feel, and perform better. Jamie pursued a career in nursing as she wanted to help keep herself and others healthy. She was also the 4th generation in her family to become a nurse so helping others was definitely in her blood. Jamie’s nursing career was in the Emergency Room. Jamie struggled with cold sores, GI issues, hormonal imbalances, and concentration difficulties for most of her life. It then progressed to having her gallbladder surgically
removed. But after the removal of her gallbladder, she continued down a slippery slope of more health issues; weight gain, fatigue, more hormonal imbalances, thyroid and adrenal issues, more GI complications, as well as Lyme’s disease and infertility. Jamie had always dreamt of becoming a Mother. It was through diet modification, whole food supplements and balancing her mind and spirit that helped Jamie turn her health around. Her dream of having a vibrant, healthy pregnancy and baby came true in July 2017 while delivering at Authentic Birthing Center.
Visits and fees:
After your free 15-minute phone consultation, you can choose to schedule your first appointment which is our “Let’s Talk” consultation for $225. This consultation includes:
- A 60-minute initial consultation opportunity to gather as much information about you and your health/wellness goals.
- Fill out a health history, symptom survey, personal questionnaire.
- Experience a food sensitivity scan, utilizing our non-invasive QEST4 system that will allow us to bioenergetically analyze various systems of the body, and review a list of the foods that may be causing you weakness or stress.
- Provide a small sample of hair for mineral analysis which measures the levels of 21 minerals, toxic metals and so much more.
- And finally, we review a report of findings with you, which is a complete report with plan of action compiling all the information gathered at the initial consultation.
Follow-up visits are 30 minutes long and can be done in-person or by phone or internet, and are pay-per-visit. We also offer pay-per-visit packages.
During a follow up visit, we continue to look at all aspects of health and wellness; mentally, physically and spirituality. We continue to monitor your goals, the supplement program, talk about the successes or struggles as well as learn about food in all aspects. A grocery shopping tour is available if you are interested; many clients find it surprisingly informative. Food diaries are a big part of the program and a must. Our goal is to help you understand the good, the bad and the ugly of food and to empower you to make better choices in your future.
I’m in! I want to start feeling better today!
I’d like to schedule my free 15-minute consultation!