In honor of Earth Day
10 simple starts to living a healthier you AND creating a healthier Earth
- Add plants to your home- Plants help to purify the air
- Choose local, organic produce when possible- attend your farmers markets and find a local farmer near you
- Start looking at your cleaning products- swap them out for brands like seventh generation, full circle, Dr. Bonner’s or make your own
- Open your windows. Even at night, keep a window cracked at all times. The fresh air will help you sleep!
- Go for a walk/hike. And pick up any garbage while you’re out.
- Buy yourself a stainless-steel water jug…. stop using plastic bottles 1) the landfills 2) absorbing the chemicals from the plastic
- Skip the plastic bags when shopping and swap it for your own reusable tote bags
- Take your shoes off and walk around barefoot in the grass – grounding…fight stress and boost your immune system
- Save your glass Kombucha/Kevita Bottles- reuse them for broth, water or make your own Kombucha and refill into the bottles
- Unplug anything you’re not using…Not only saves on electricity but limits the unnecessary EMF’s exposure (cell phone chargers, computer, TV, microwave)